Monday, December 12, 2011

December 10th - Christmas Movies

During the season of Christmas I always scout the tv-programme for Christmas movies - do not have the time to see them all, but they are running in the background when I am home.... there is just something about them that gets me in the holiday spirit every time.


"Home Alone" - yes this is one of my favourites - if you are tired of Kevin MacAlister, then don't see the movie, but let it run in the background so you'll hear the music :o) I either hear it or see it, but is is on my Favourite Christmas Movie List.

Other titles on my list:

White Christmas
Snow Wonder
Snow Globe
The Grinch
Miracle on 34th Street
The Holiday
Love Actually
Home Alone 2
A Christmas Carrol (especially the Patrick Stewart version)
Scrooged

So what is your favourite(s) when it comes to Christmas movies?

Due to travelling, this post is late

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Home Alone, and the rest of the series, was always a favourite when my kids were growing up...still love it, every year!
Also love A Christmas Carol (1951 version is definitely the best!)
Mr. Kruger's Christmas (short film starring James Stewart...it was made by my church...could send you a copy if you'd like one...will make you cry...ha!)
Holiday Inn (can't beat Bing)
Jack Frost
It's a Wonderful Life
okay....okAy....ANYTHING THAT HAS SNOW IN IT....HAAA!

Birdie said...

It's A Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street and White Christmas.

Karen said...

The original Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th Street and A Christmas Story.