Friday, December 16, 2011

December Tea Swap 2011 - Part 2

When I weaved heart #35, I knew that I would use this fold on the December Tea Swap, that Fran called out in November. I guessed that the thme would be about Christmas, and the colors she announced were: red, gren, whilte, silver and gold - did not use the gold, but included the others. Have use the Bugaboo digital stamp a lot lately, but it is so versatile, as I believe the cuppas can contain the hot drink of your desire.


The box template was found on Waltzing Mouse Stamps frebie section, and the red on the box (not the heart) is a reused red paper bag - inside I put a bag of Pickwick's Winter Tea, one bag of Fredsted's Christmas Tea and added a bonus bag Fredsted's Earl Grey, as I found out that the receiver, Kim, loves Earl Grey.

Fran actually gave us the option of replacing the card with handmade tags, and figured, that these tags could cound as handmade, since the photos, have been captured by me.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh, just lovely! I like the idea of reusing paper products.