Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9th - Christmas Cookies

These 3 magazine covers arrived at my place within one week - first one is a weekly magazine for women, and the last two, the free magazines of two major supermarket chains. Made me crave for some of the local traditional Christmas cookies, but since I am not going to be home much during December, I have decided against making my own batch of cookies.

So what is traditional Danish? I am giving you the Danish names - just try to google them, and you might get some good descriptions/recipes:
  • Klejner
  • Vanille kranse
  • Pebernødder
  • Honninghjerter




4 comments:

Birdie said...

Middle makes me think of snicker doodle cookies. Hungry now!

Karen said...

Cookies...love them! I am going to make gingerbread people this year.

Jill said...

Oh yum--yum. I already have my recipes ready--just need a couple days off.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I do not make cookies but I do love eating them....neat to see the magazines