Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19th - Christmas Music


This little guy sings "Jingle Bells" when I shake his hand - had him for a couple of years now, and he is always earning his spot somewhere in my appartment.


Just a few of my Chrismas CD's (Bridget you might spot something that will make you scream if you look closer *LOL*). They been played many times during CreativeSaturdays with one of my best friends, simply to get us into holiday spirit, if we had a Christmas card theme.

Just like I shared, what some of my favourite Christmas movies are, I will share some of my favourite Christmas songs.... and this list is not close to being complete:

Jingle Bells
Bing Crosby: White Christmas
Wham: Last Christmas
Woody Herman: Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
Deck the Halls
Silent Night
Chris Rea: Driving Home for Christmas
Frank Sinatra: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

So what are your favourite Christmas songs?


4 comments:

Birdie said...

Front and center as it should be!
I love all Christmas music with the exception of Barking Dogs "singing", Alvin and the Chipmunks "singing" and anybody singing "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer".

Karen said...

What a cute snowman! I have lots of favourite Christmas tunes and cd's too! Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby and David Bowie is at the top of my list.

claire7q said...

Sigh, don't encourage her Legs! Can't beat the Pogues "Fairytale of New York" at Christmas for me :)

Rosemary said...

Ah, I love Christmas music as well and there's something so reassuring about hearing an old, beloved favorite!