Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14th - Poinsetias


Normally I would have bought at least one poinsettia on December 1st, but travel was marked into the calendar, so waited until yesterday to buy them. Have to have at least one poinsettia every year and this year was to be no exeption.

Lately my head has been spinning a bit about Chistmas songs - we have various plants/trees etc. that they sing about: Christmas tree, misteltoe, holly etc. But do you recall any soongs, where they sing about a poinsettia??

4 comments:

Birdie said...

Percy the Puny Poinsettia...
Or Don't Eat a Poinsettia (some You Tube videos out there).

Can't have them here - kitties like to eat.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

This is a nice color to see in my home every year....I like poinsettia's but have not heard the song.

Karen said...

Lovely plants! Nope, I don't know of a song.

Anne-Marie said...

Not got mine yet but love the splash of colour when I do.....think you should make up a song.....could make a mint...haa!