Thursday, May 17, 2012

Frosty the Snowman

A colleague at work mentioned the number of days until Christmas the other day, and found out, that if my schedule keeps being so busy, I better start making some Christmas cards. Winter Wonderland's Frosty the Snowman challenge just got me one step closer to the number of cards, that I have to make.


Another chance to make a spinner card, using a glittery snowflake, that I purchased a bunch of some 7 or 8 years ago - actually the snowflake is an ornament from the company Deco, but I bought it with other purposes in mind. Used the Snow Flurries die from Tim Holtz, design paper is a freebie from PaperCraftInspirations Magazine and Frosty  - he is the Gorjuss Snowman :o) Small blue snowflakes comes form a CelebrateIt confetti bag from Michaels.

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

such a great image and lovely presentation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Karen said...

It's cute! I was thinking about making my Christmas cards the other day. Might help me stay "cool" in the midst of the heatwave we are having!

Anne-Marie said...

Oh my goodness......I LOVE THIS!
Well, you just knew I would, eh?.....haaaa!