Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Treat For Me After Treatment


After the monthly MS treatment at the hospital (past month went by soo fast) I usually treat myself with a little something, that I usually does not indulge in the days between treatment. No more liquirice cupcakes from Agnes Cupcakes, since I do not like the flavour caused by the new way of frosting the cupcake - and Ben&Jerry's Cookie Dough icecream was sold out in the local store ?!?!?! Found a treat that is going to last for a couple of days: Marabou cookies - good!! Marabou happens to be my favourite kind of chocolate, and some of you know that I do not eat chocolate often. YUM!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Crimineys, no cupcake and no ice cream. Thank goodness you got the cookies. They do look tasty by the photo on the container.