Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Card Making Day

Today is World Card Making Day - and I am travelling :o) Plan to buy some supplies and make a card in my hotelroom later today, when I am having s short break from all the walking anyway. Wonder if the craft store, that I have planned to visit even knows what day it is? Since 2007, the first Saturday in October has been named World Card Making Day celebrating everybody in the business, whether being amateur or professional.

A lot of my inspiration is worldwide thanks to some of the wonderful posts in the world of blogging, for which I am grateful :o) Looking at my craft supplies at home, I can list up more than a dozen countries as origin as I always try to utilise every vacant spot in my travelbags to bring home more supplies, that I often can not get at home or they are much cheaper compared to the shops in my hometown.

Thanks to all the bloggers sharing their cards and providing inspiration for others. This day is yours :o)

No comments: