Monday, October 11, 2010

Werkhaus Shop

Is it too early to do some Christmas shopping?

One a recent trip, I came across Werkhaus Shop - and within a few minutes I had purchased 5 Christmas presents..... yeah... something less to "worry" about at the upcoming season :o) Usually I am not that early with the gift shopping, but when you stumple across something, that just shouts out the names of friends and family members - there really no time to waste... and luckily there was enough space in the travel bags.

I love the combination of photos, retro style design and eco-friendly material - and by the way: if you do not have space for extra chairs, their stools are a great find - when dismantled they hardly take any space at all. They have more than 150 photos to choose from, so you can "personalise" your gift to the receiver.

Hence - my answer to the question is: No, never too early - especially when you come across something that is not available in the shops at home.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Never too early, in fact, it will be here before we know it! Good for you in finding five presents already! I have some things tucked away here and there but I am slightly panicked as there are (as of today) 74 days until Christmas.