Friday, January 13, 2012

Rubber Duckie Day


Big smile on my face, when I discovered that January 13th is the Rubber Duckie Day :o)

Big duckie is actually a radio, that I stumpled across at Urban Outfitters, and it was "just" one of those must-haves - it works, so I can listen to morning music while showering. The rewindable duckie is a travel buddy - one never knows if there is a bathtub in the hotel room. Buttom to the left duckie is a keychain/light - if you activate the light he QUACKS!! The littlelest (does that word even exist?) one is just miniature. 

I have a 5th duckie (not on display here) - a soap duckie, which I have never taken out of the wrapping, I know I will just start using it, if I did....

Have an idea, what you are thinking now - and my answer is "No, I never think that I will ever grow up - But please don't tell my parents ;o) **LOL*

3 comments:

Karen said...

Ah, I see you are a rubber ducky purest. I have a blue one in my collection!

Anne-Marie said...

I have a pink one with white polka dots, but actually prefer yellow ones. My 20 month old grandkiddle (Yvie) can't say quack....so she calls ducks CACKS....ha!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

These are cute...don't grow up:)