Sunday, January 29, 2012

Snow Time







Heard that little inner voice early this moning "Hey Ho! Get up and go!".... yes, I know that it is Sunday morning, but there was a machine outside that just hummed "snow...snow...snow" - not much, but just enough to cover the ground.

Ahhh, the fresh smell of snow and the crispy sound of new snow under your feet when walking = one of my favourite times.

Was given some good news during the week, received some wonderful creations from crafty friends and was also out a couple of times with good friends - all needed after a couple of weeks, that drained me from positive energy. Not quite back to my usual self, but think I am on the right track.

2 comments:

Karen said...

We have a dusting of snow here as well. It's pretty.

Anne-Marie said...

I want to play in it!!!
Sorry you've been a bit down....hope you are now on the up!