Saturday, January 21, 2012

When One Door Closes....

Another one opens up......

Well I just hope that that door appears soon......

Had the most crappy week so far, where my escape from reality has been turning off my phones completely, photographing a little bit (despite constant remarks about the things I photographed from someone only appreciating tourist photos, telling me that my photos are odd), making some cards for good friends and just sitting in candlelight alone watching a good movie on the tv....

Thus forgetting all about people, who take me for granted..... who doesn't think that I have a life since I am single and living alone.... people that declares that I am not open to change, while they want things done, as they did in their previous employment..... close family members who are only here for a limited time due to irreversible illness.

The door in the photo appeared to me to day, but despite it not opening up for me, it spoke to me with it's shattered paint etc. - I long for a change, but guess I have to be patient a little bit longer.

3 comments:

Judy said...

That is a fabulous photograph. I could create volumes of stories from that photograph alone.
Judy

Vicky said...

Sounds like you need lots of virtual hugs. {hugs}
Take care.

Karen said...

That's a terrific shot!
Most often a change comes when you are not looking for it. Hang in there.
*hugs*