Sunday, September 2, 2012

Unexpected August 2012 TeaSwap

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I received a lot of "smiles" from friends hoping for a speedy recovery - Imagine my surprise, when the envelope from Fran contained more than the get well card.
 

Originally I had signed up for her August Tea Swap "Where I Live"- but cancelled the participation when I had the accident during my travels - a bit bummed about that, since I had the idea for the swap in my head, but participating would not be fair to any swap partner, knowing that I would take me several weeks to start crafting again.
 
Fran decided to make an extra swap for me showing her place: Hawaii.


Her card and tea bag pouch pays tribute to Hawaii in a wonderful way - making my travel fever flourish again, only to be reminded that I am automatically grounded by the travel insurance for 2-3 months after an accident like mine. It still amazes me, that you feel like travelling the world when getting handmade items +  tea like this, and you get to taste new tea labels.


Fran, you know that I am grateful for you organizing the monthly swaps - and this gesture surely added extra "fuel" to my pursuit in getting the arm/shoulder back to crafting again. Thank you :o)

No comments: