Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sticker Art - Street Art

 
This Berlin intersection caught my eye in an unusual way.

 
Just look a little bit closer and you will discover that something has been sticker bombed.


Must have taken a LOT of time placing all those stickers - and somehow I do not consider it vandalism, as you can still use the garbage bin, and the traffic lights still fulfill their purpose. I could not help notice the other passers-by - when they saw the colorfull street art, they began to smile.
 
"Simple street art, but yet with a great effect.:o)

4 comments:

Karen Oliver said...

That is actually very creative, it must have taken someone a good amount of time too.

Vicky said...

Really brightens up such mundane everyday items.

Rosemary said...

I'm with you, the effect is cool looking - bright and colorful! I like!

Anne-Marie said...

They'd probably get a fine in England...hahaa....but I think it looks great!