Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Diwali


Earlier this year when travelling to India, I noticed this on a Coca-Cola bottle... followed by a "off course". Diwali is of great importance in India (if you go to Singapore, you will see it is called Deepawali there), so it is a natural choice to have it on their bottles. This label is now part of my India scrapbook pages :o)

In the western world, it is likely that you will soon find the 2011 holiday edition of the Coca-Cola bottle - for me that beverage have always had a special place in my heart, and I love Christmas. I have actually saved the labels from the past 10-15 years with different Santa pictures on them and always look forward to the one in the current year.....another sign, that "the holidays are coming".

Cheers and Happy Diwali

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I never realised that there were different labels for different Chrismases, well you learn something new every day, or it just shows that I am not very observant. I do love their adverts though.

Birdie said...

Wonder what Pepsi does?