Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What Your Mind Tells You....


Our trees does not look like this yet, but soon they will.

My mind always wanders off, when I see a tree like this: What does it look like in spring just before the leafs appear? How much shelter does the green branches provide when it rains? How beautiful is it dressed in autumn colors?

Then my eye spots the bench next to the tree. Like the tree, how many stories can the bench tell about the people who have sat there? Where they alone or did they have company? Were they happy, sad.. or? Did they just stare at the nature and let their mind wander too?

It might be cold and seem colourless - but the wandering mind changes it.

5 comments:

Karen said...

So true. It's not often what we see, but how we look at it.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

This soothes me as I grieve over Winter coming:)

Petra said...

Beautiful picture Legs, really stunning. To me it looks warm and inviting even :)

Vicky said...

Great photo. I can see lots of little people over the years running trying to catch the leaves as they fall in Autumn.

Silver Strands said...

Great food for thought - and wonderful picture!