Monday, October 3, 2011

The Bag

Remember getting something when you were little, and the coolest thing was actually the box that the gift came in?? I remember getting something huge - honestly can not remember what it was - but that cardboard box was big enough for my parents to cut a door and a window in it, so I could use it as a minihouse that I could crawl into. Fascinating how boxes never seem to go out of fashion - saw a friend's boy go crazy with one a while ago.

Yesterday, it was not a box, that had my full attention, but this bag. Why?? I just love rubber ducks :o)


3 comments:

Karen said...

I love rubber duckies, and have a collection of them.

We kept our refrigerator box for Beep. She made a clubhouse out of it, painted and decorated the outside, put flower boxes on the cut-out windows, and made a little mailbox. It kept her busy for a couple of weeks!

Vicky said...

What a fasinating bag, one that would not be re-used. lol

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

So cute, rubber duckies!