Monday, October 10, 2011

October Tea Swap 2011 - Part 1

When Fran sent out the call for the October Tea Swap, I once again signed up :o) Being an uneven number of participants, Fran was to send to me, and I to Colleen (will post my card once I know it is well received at Colleen's address).

Fran posted about her card a while ago, and I could not wait for it to arrive in my PO box, so I could admire the creation - and it arrived today :o)


This requires a gentle opening


Just look at those stunning details
Now ready to open the origami box....

... that was hiding this little card.....

....and some tea from Hawaii.

Thanks soo much Fran - this is such a treat :o)

3 comments:

Karen said...

That's an awesome card!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

So Nice! It is a treat

Birdie said...

She does wonderful work!