Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TLC - Tender Loving Care - Part 3

If I told you, that the deer on the picture below was made of chocolate, would you believe me???



 
Choccywoccydoodah

Name of a chocolateria in Brighton, England, and the series on TLC (also aired on FoodChannel, SkyChannel, Virgin Channel etc) takes you inside the world of chocolate and shows the skulpture-like pieces of art, all eatable, as they are made of the thing, that I rarely eat myself. Chocolate lover or not - you can not help falling in love with some of these wonderful creations, but I will take a bite of chocolate cake anytime.

Whenever I am in London, I check if the time is there to visit a city outside London by train - hopefully next time I will be able to go to Brighton just to catch a glimse of their window decoration, that is supposed to be a seight itself.


3 comments:

Ali Baba said...

Wrap it up...do think anyone would notice if I crept in and nibbled on his horns??!!

Karen said...

Although I LOVE chocolate, I don't think I could bear to eat this masterpiece!

claire7q said...

Why doesn't it melt under the lights? You can always count on me to ask the random questions....