Sunday, October 23, 2011

What's Bakin'?

Whoops!! I challenged Claire to do the Sketch Saturday Challenge, since it is sponsered by Mo's Digital Pencil - and I have seen her colourings of one of Mo's stamps for Christmas cards. She was not quite happy about the creative process (messages were going back and forth across the North Sea last night), but that card she made, gotta be a little girls dream :o)

This is the sketch that is challenging us this week:


I had purchased some digistamps at Mo's earlier this year, but had yet to use them. What's Coking'? ...... It suddenly occured to me, that the little stamp is also suitable for a What's Bakin'? theme, and then I could use something bought ages ago, and.....

3 comments:

claire7q said...

That is just the best! I would never have thought to use her for Christmas! Marvellous "thinking outside the box" again, Legs :)

Birdie said...

Christmas? I honestly would never had thought to use her with a baking background. Love this.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Very cute, love the matching embellishments! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx